While coaching and training are interdependent, they are separate. Whereas training will explain concepts, principles and tools, coaching provides the support and accountability necessary for clients to implement those tools.
Whether you are a CEO, manager or receptionist, my Individual Coaching programs will help you achieve your professional goals and maximize your effectiveness. I will help you set goals that are aligned with your core values, and more importantly, I will hold you accountable to achieving them.
What would it be like to be part of a team where everyone is supported 100% and no one is left out? – Marka Nemeth, Ph.D
Managers hire Dru Solutions when a group isn’t working together as a team. Whether there is a lack of leadership within the team, or if the team members aren’t seeing eye to eye, we help groups create a group mission, goal and game plan for working together.
Benefits of Coaching paired with Training
People are more likely to make substantial changes in their performance and to implement new techniques if they are provided with ongoing practice and support.
When coaching follows training it allows participants to develop on-going and lasting support systems with peers and colleagues. It is a mix of both ‘change-oriented coaching’ – aimed at changing certain behaviors or skills – and ‘growth-oriented coaching’ – aimed at sharpening performance.
People who employ these tools consistently begin to demonstrate what they are truly capable of and are better able to make the important contributions that benefit themselves, their co-workers and the organization as a whole.
Benefits and measurable outcomes include:
- Increase job satisfaction which increases productivity and retention.
- Increase capacity to develop, embody and demonstrate leadership qualities.
- Increase effectiveness in the management of available resources.
- Create an environment of exceptional teamwork, support and collaboration.
- Produce better results which are delivered with less effort.
- Provide structure, support and feedback and a forum of accountability and follow-through.
- Provide new frameworks for looking at opportunities and challenges.
- Deliver timely and constructive communication, even in uncomfortable situations.
- Motivate employees by assigning corporate goals aligned with their personal goals.
- Deliver continuous feedback on performance, contributions and strengths.